Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

white jeans, good or naf?? Help please

(9 Posts)
kirstygem Sat 07-Jul-07 20:01:04

Tries on pair white jeans the other day and they were surprisingly flattering on my big arse. Are they a good look for this summer or not? I remember I had a pair 10 years ago and it was not a good look, mind you did wear them with a white shirt!!!

RibenaBerry Sat 07-Jul-07 20:14:45

Two words - Liz Hurley!

moondog Sat 07-Jul-07 20:16:05

I've got a pair and like them very much indeed.

paolosgirl Sat 07-Jul-07 20:17:43

I think it depends what you wear them with. Anything with leopard print and high heels would not be a good look. A nice floaty kaftan thingie, and some flat sandals - a good look

Will watch and see what others say, as I'm thinking of getting me some white jeans also.

agalch Sat 07-Jul-07 20:22:54

I have a pair of cropped white jeans and they look great.Been on a diet so was nice to be a size 12(smug) and look good in them!!

allgonebellyup Sat 07-Jul-07 20:23:22

Hmmm, i would avoid like the plague myself.

MrsBadger Sat 07-Jul-07 20:26:52

I don't do them as am too pearhsaped
they can work on bigger-norked or -shouldered ladies

Gemy Sat 07-Jul-07 20:28:28

I agree about the leopard print (and zebra come to that) but heels and jeans can be a good look. I'm not talking red pointy 5 inch shoes, but some cute round-toed shoes would look sexy and stylish, without being over-the-top. Or the flats for a more laid-back glamour.

kirstygem Sat 07-Jul-07 21:24:10

wasn't really planning to wear with leopard skin!! Prob just little vest top and flip flops if weather ever improves

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now