Talk

Advanced search

Long haul trousers

(6 Posts)
Viviene Wed 14-Feb-18 17:43:25

I travel quite a lot long haul and need decent looking and comfortable trousers.
I had lounge-y type Animal bottoms but they went really baggy after few washes and developed stains that I can't remove.

Is there something like smart looking tracksuit bottoms / joggers / etc?! Ideally black or dark grey, straight leg (no cuff at the bottom), no polyester, size 14/16, on the smart side but still comfortable for 14h+

Budget up to £100 if it's the right pair.

Thanks!

Mercurial123 Wed 14-Feb-18 18:13:34

I have the Alo yoga Moto sweatpants they are cuffed at the bottom other styles aren't. They are really hard-wearing and look good. You can sometimes find good deals on EBay.

silkpyjamasallday Wed 14-Feb-18 18:19:49

Something like these maybe? https://www.jaeger.co.uk/tencel-drape-trousers-731082y-05000?gclid=Cj0KCQiA2YUBRCGARIsALglqQ2yps80jj_NLreTZDxt5LGXnMC4IQ17akRjUx16AN4rkzoQaDSUxqrUaApWUEALw_wcB

I have some silk tracksuit bottoms I got from asos a few years ago, they don't seem to have anything similar unfortunately, I wear them quite a lot and they have survived the washing machine.

HyenaHappy Wed 14-Feb-18 18:21:33

Uniqlo trousers leggings? They look like skinny jeans but are very comfy. They’re about £20.

Viviene Wed 14-Feb-18 18:24:35

Oooh AloYoga are beautiful :-)

Jaeger ones would be really unflattering on me - I will check out Uniqlo ones.

Thanks!

retirednow Wed 14-Feb-18 18:28:00

I find craghoppers really comfortable

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now