Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Best hairdryer?

(7 Posts)
CisCucumber Thu 07-Dec-17 20:13:48

I can't remember the name of the hairdryer always recommend on here P something?
Why is it so good?
My hair is wavy/curly if that makes a difference. If I dry it my hairdryer blows it about too much and makes frizz. That's with a diffuser on
I would love one that made my hair look better

NisekoWhistler Thu 07-Dec-17 20:14:29

Parlux

JollyWankers Thu 07-Dec-17 20:14:45

Parlux maybe? I've never used one so I can't comment on what they're like unfortunately.

poorbuthappy Thu 07-Dec-17 20:16:24

I’ve used ETI for years

bingohandjob Thu 07-Dec-17 20:40:11

Parlux. I love mine.

Butterfly1975 Thu 07-Dec-17 22:11:04

I'd love a Parlux but too spendy for my budget! I have just bought a Tres Semme ionic hairdryer for smoothing frizzy hair and I'm really happy with it. Came with a free keratin blow drying spray and using both has made a real difference to my hair.

Bailamosobailemos Thu 07-Dec-17 22:33:36

I've just bought a Parlux and feel a bit underwhelmed really... but then I don't have particularly thick/difficult hair. I guess if it lasts for a long time that'll be Ok. But so far I'm thinking I could have got the Tresemme one mentioned above for a quarter/ fifth of the price.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: