Talk

Advanced search

All Saints Bales

(9 Posts)
Pebblesandblamblam Wed 06-Dec-17 19:23:57

Some of you lovely ladies said previously this leather jacket gives/stretches on wearing. Just wondering by how much?? Im choosing between two sizes. One I'd say is slightly on the tight size and the other probably a tad too big but actually looks more like the fit on the model (as in how it fits/how big it is, not that i look like the model grin)

Tia!

https://www.allsaints.com/women/leather/allsaints-bales-biker/?colour=5&category=25&nst=0&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlPvfs4321wIVSl4ZCh1o-QxOEAAYASAAEgLEt_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

hendricksyousay Wed 06-Dec-17 19:48:24

Go smaller !

Pebblesandblamblam Thu 07-Dec-17 08:21:34

Thanks hendricks! Did yours stretch by much?

PNGirl Thu 07-Dec-17 09:10:49

I went for a 14 although I'm a 12 in their cargo jacket but that was very much so I could wear it over jumpers. Because it was already loose, it hasn't stretched if that makes sense? It does up comfortably but a 12 would have been fine.

Pinkvici22 Thu 07-Dec-17 09:13:09

I’m a 12 (busty) and I went for the 12. It’s perfect for me, with jumpers, tshirts or shirts.

I’ve got a pink leather from All Saints which I got in a 10 and that is perfect for over dresses, thinner tops.

JessieJams Thu 07-Dec-17 09:17:01

Go for the slightly tighter one. I’m a 10, bought an 8 in a Conroy and its a bit snug but not strained on the sleeves or anything. The shop assistnt told me that she’s had customers buying a second jacket as the jacket in their usual size became too big!

hendricksyousay Thu 07-Dec-17 09:34:45

I just think it comes up big and stretches.

Pebblesandblamblam Thu 07-Dec-17 10:35:42

Thank you all!

mocha78 Thu 07-Dec-17 11:53:03

Just to add I’ve just bought a Bales in the sale after seeing All Saints jackets recommended so much here, and I love it so much, my first leather jacket at the age of 39! I went for an 8 and I can be between an 8 and a 10, more fitted looking on me than on the model.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now