Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Curling wands

(3 Posts)
Kathrino Mon 04-Dec-17 18:30:06

My 18 year old cousin apparently wants a curling wand for Christmas. She has very long and quite fine hair which is pretty straight. This is a completely unknown world to me as I'm surgically attached to my straighteners but does anyone have any recommendations? Nothing super expensive if possible but probably happy to go up to £75 or so if they're worth it.

Thank you!

jenthehen Mon 04-Dec-17 18:35:24

Following as I'm looking for something similar only for thick, straight hair. My daughter's friend used a 'tool' by Lee Stafford called a curly whirly multi tool and the curls were great, much better than my Babyliss tool but I can't find the same one. I'm currently looking at a similar Trevor Sorbie one from Argos.

jenthehen Fri 08-Dec-17 20:27:59

Any recommendations?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: