Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Pat McGrath make up looks amazing - anyone tried it?

(9 Posts)
ZooeyAndFranny Fri 13-Oct-17 18:15:03

And is it on sale in a shop anywhere or only online?

I follow her on Instagram and I am ready to buy, the lip colour in particular looks astonishing good. Or is it just good photography?

peppykoala Fri 13-Oct-17 18:22:07

I'm not sure if it's in store anywhere in the UK, but may be wrong... I have the original gold eyeshadow, it's amazing (hopefully the swatch image I've used works...) - it's the shiniest shiny thing ever so would assume that the rest of the range is the same quality.

Her Instagram is so mesmerising, I also definitely want one of the lipsticks but can't justify quite yet...

ZooeyAndFranny Fri 13-Oct-17 18:27:25

I am tempted to go a bit mad and order loads.

ZaraW Fri 13-Oct-17 18:43:46

It does look amazing though I won't be using as its not cruelty free.

ZooeyAndFranny Fri 13-Oct-17 18:52:33

What do you use, Zara?

ZaraW Fri 13-Oct-17 19:59:01

I really love Milk Makeup I got it in New York not sure if it's available in the UK, also Too Faced and Tarte. From the high street I really like M&S Autograph and Physician's Formula.

LostInShoebiz Fri 13-Oct-17 22:27:01

It's good but no better than other really good brands. I think you need a good technique to make it work though. The pigments are so strong that bad application stands out a mile. I thought I was pretty good until I took some on holiday and realised it looked pretty ropey without spending a lot of time and effort and using a full set of pro brushes. Still love it though!

midnightmisssuki Mon 16-Oct-17 20:34:35

her main line is only available in the states - but her older line is available on net-a-porter. I think ill get a few of the the matte trance lipsticks, but none of the mothership palettes - i have the ABH ones and they are super good. The Morphe ones are great too. PMG is sooooo cool though!

LostInShoebiz Sat 21-Oct-17 09:41:38

The PM website delivers internationally for minimal cost.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now