Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

black unlined blazer with a bit of an edge

(6 Posts)
GeekLove Tue 10-Oct-17 22:25:26

I need a new blazer since I outgrew my old one due to weight lifting. Something that is smart casual with a bit if an edge and ideally mostly natural materials would be great. Preferable with a generous cut around arms and shoulders without significant padding on the shoulders since the seem to float around my ears.
Budget isn't critical as I am prepared to pay for quality and lastability.

GeekLove Thu 12-Oct-17 10:27:16

Seriously? No one else wants a black blazer or wears one?!

iseenodust Thu 12-Oct-17 11:02:53

I hanker for this one. Not seen many unlined so can't help there.

GeekLove Thu 12-Oct-17 12:26:44

It's very nice but I don't fancy velvet - need something reasonably lightweight and will wear well.

mrsmildred Thu 12-Oct-17 13:55:44

Not online, but Whistles do this in black every year. Worth a call to customer services, they are very good at tracking items and they def did it in black this season. 100% cotton, unlined, smart casual, has a bit of a stretch which might accommodate different body types.

www.whistles.com/women/clothing/coats-jackets/slim-jersey-jacket-26232.html?dwvar_slim-jersey-jacket-26232_color=Navy#prefn1=productType&prefv1=Blazers&start=1

WhyteKnyght Thu 12-Oct-17 15:27:32

Try Reiss. I have a great one from there, though past season so can't recommend that actual one to you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now