Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Pandora necklace - would it look ok with a single bead? I know you all probably hate them!

(5 Posts)
PhoebeBee Sat 17-Jun-17 17:50:13

I know Pandora is not then height of fashion and mumsnetters don't really like the but will ask the question anyway!!

I'm not really into the full charm bracelets but I like the Pandora necklaces. If I got one and just put a single bead or charm on it, would it look really unfinished?

I'm just not really sure what way they are supposed to be worn! blush

I do like the look of the necklaces though!

rollonthesummer Sat 17-Jun-17 17:57:40

I wear mine with a single bead! I like the chain so wear it a lot-it's solid, the right length and I like the clasp-it's easy to do up.

ShelaghTurner Sat 17-Jun-17 18:06:47

I don't have the necklace (have a bracelet and love it, shoot me) but I've been eyeing them up for a while. I would only have one or two beads on it but I mainly like the solidness. I am a jinx to necklaces and that one wouldn't break.

eaturveggies123 Sat 17-Jun-17 18:34:49

My daughter wears the leather bracelets as necklaces! She only uses one charm on it and it looks lovely

LockedOutOfMN Sat 17-Jun-17 19:50:35

My friend wears it with one charm - the treble clef - and it looks lovely.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: