Talk

Advanced search

Flesh coloured tights

(8 Posts)
SarahGoodwin33 Tue 06-Jun-17 15:16:08

Yes or no? Any nice ones people have tried which don't look like support tights or 80's schoolgirl American tan!
Would love to go bare legged at work when I'm in skirt suit but don't have the perfectly toned pins some colleagues have!

bojorojo Tue 06-Jun-17 15:35:38

I like the M and S 7 denier ones. They are light and barely there. John Lewis usually have a good selection of extra light ones too.

SarahGoodwin33 Tue 06-Jun-17 16:09:03

Thanks bojorojo, I'll take a peek at both shops....I went to a wedding at weekend and a girl was wearing footless tights which looked nice with peephole shoes

beguilingeyes Wed 07-Jun-17 14:28:43

Aristoc Illusion - I get mine from ebay. Incredibly naural colour and I'vebeen wearing them for years. I'm practically blue so my legs are never bare.

PenguinOfDoom Wed 07-Jun-17 14:51:49

I find the M&S ones a bit rubbish, TBH. They tear at the top of the leg/crotch every time, so I never get more than one wear out of them. I've tried going up a size, but they still do it.

ephemeralfairy Wed 07-Jun-17 18:56:28

Rather than sheer tights I like nude micronets. Primark do them but they are illusive!
Jonathan Aston and Aristoc are both good and available from Amazon I think.

QueenoftheAndals Wed 07-Jun-17 19:48:47

You need to go expensive for decent skin-coloured tights, I'm afraid - Falke or Wolford. The Falke Shelina tights are amazing.

AuntPol Wed 07-Jun-17 21:55:41

YY to Falke Shelina. I saw them recommended on here and really like them. I'm pretty pale, and the "golden" shade is perfect.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now