Talk

Advanced search

What labels is your 18 yo DS into?

(9 Posts)
untrendyauntie Mon 17-Apr-17 18:19:08

My DNephew is turning 18 and I want to get him some cool clothing, like a hoodie or shirt etc from a desirable brand.

What labels / brands are cool for teenage boys these days? It needs to be a brand or designer slightly out of his own budget to make it special, so not topman/H&M or similar.

He's sporty, surfer type if that helps!

CrazedZombie Mon 17-Apr-17 18:32:36

My 16 year old doesn't care about clothing labels but is mad about trainers. His current favourites are Nike J's.

ShebaQueen Mon 17-Apr-17 18:35:42

My 16 year old loves designer polo shirts - Ralph Lauren, Fred Perry, Lacoste, also North Face hoodies.

CointreauVersial Mon 17-Apr-17 18:44:48

The brand of desire for DS at the moment is Supreme.

But good luck buying anything from Supreme - the clothing is on limited release, and so over-hyped you can't get hold of it, unless you pay £££ on eBay.

Failing that, Ralph Lauren, Nike or North Face are still desirable, but easier to find.

gaaahhhh Mon 17-Apr-17 19:51:48

Oniell or Ripcurl always do cool t-shirts and hoodies.

or billabong.

I have surfy younger family members/friends with kids this age and you can't really go wrong.

Surfdome has a sale on now smile hth

untrendyauntie Mon 17-Apr-17 21:38:06

Thanks all. Am going to check out a few of those labels in town and see if I can get him something he'll actually like and wear!

Bejazzled Mon 17-Apr-17 21:44:40

Not labels exactly but anything from All Saints. Mostly great quality but an utter rip off and have good sales

starfleet Tue 18-Apr-17 12:57:41

17 year old DS's favourite brand is also Supreme (I have strict instructions to be sitting at a computer at 11am prompt the day they release new items as he is usually in school - I have struck lucky the last few times and have managed to get him stuff he's had his eye on).

He also wears Palace/Patta/Anti Social Social Club/Noah. He likes the skateboardy type brands.

busymummy3 Tue 18-Apr-17 17:23:28

My 18 year old DS wears Ralph Lauren, Fred Perry, North Face, All Saints, Tommy Hilfiger and Vivienne Westwood.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now