Talk

Advanced search

Olaplex on uncoloured hair....

(5 Posts)
MintyChops Tue 07-Feb-17 14:02:49

Is there any point? I don't colour my hair, it has some damage from blow drying but not too much and I don't use straighteners either (although I am planning on getting some). Is there any point in getting the Olaplex almost as a preemptive strike and to help keep it strong? I am trying to grow it longer if that is relevant.

sauronskitten Tue 07-Feb-17 21:31:45

My hair has never been coloured, there is some blow drying damage, no straighteners. Had my first Olaplex treatment (no colour) today and it's made a huge difference.

For the first time since possibly childhood, my hair is bouncy, shiny and straight (or a better description is it's less frizzy and 'falls' better). I can definitely recommend it!

datingbarb Tue 07-Feb-17 22:50:21

I had Opaplex today to (but with colour) and it's bloody brilliant I would recommend for any damage you want to repair

MintyChops Wed 08-Feb-17 07:42:46

Thank you, I am booked in for it on Friday and hope to get a bouncy, shiny, straight result as well!!!

Hippychickster Mon 13-Feb-17 10:37:47

Has anybody tried this at home? On Amazon, you can buy 1, 2 and 3 for a bit less than £100 and so could get more than one go out of it.

I'm not colouring my hair but it is coloured. Has anyone used all three products and it made a difference?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now