Talk

Advanced search

Nip and fab

(7 Posts)
FishlessCake Sun 29-Jan-17 09:47:41

So I'm looking on Amazon (really cheap) and there is just so much choice. Which are the best ones to get? What's the difference between dragons blood and regular? I've got spot prone skin. Thanks smile

PrettyDarnQuick Sun 29-Jan-17 12:27:55

I have the Glycolic Fix pads, but recently got some of the Extreme ones too (using at night) and they have really helped my own spot-prone skin!

Fluffycloudland77 Sun 29-Jan-17 12:28:48

I use the extreme pads too.

Beautifullymixed Sun 29-Jan-17 20:51:53

Another here who loves the extreme pads.
My oily, yet dehydrated, acne and rosacea prone skin loves these. I use alternative nights with retinol, and there is no stinging at all. They seem to smooth out the skin.
If I'm a bit irritated at the end of the day, they seem to calm my skin, ready for my moisturising essence/serums.

YouWereRight Tue 31-Jan-17 20:30:08

I bought the extreme pads last week, when they were better than half price in boots. I've used them twice now, and my spots have all pretty much vanished. Dp even noticed a difference after the first use shock

MeadowHay Tue 31-Jan-17 21:32:14

I can't remember which pads I used until I just ran out but I have acne and oily and sensitive skin (eczema elsewhere, occasionally on my face) and whilst they didn't magically fix my skin they didn't make it worse so I just kept using them. I'm not sure I'd replace them though as not convinced they were really doing much for me.

I use the glycolic fix serum which is because I've read serums moisturise deeper layers of your skin than just using moisturiser. It hasn't irritated my skin or made anything worse so will stick with that.

LiefieLiefie Tue 31-Jan-17 21:56:53

Superdrug today had buy one get one free on the whole range.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now