Talk

Advanced search

Volumnising Mascara with sensitive eyes?

(4 Posts)
laurzj82 Wed 25-Jan-17 20:11:25

Hi,

I don't ever wear Mascara (or any makeup actually) unless I'm going out in the evening so I like big dramatic eyelashes. Can't be faffed with falsies. I've always used YSL (not sure of the name but a volumnising one) but I've noticed lately it's been making my eyes sting and water.

Has anyone got any recommendations for a good one ideally less than £25? I've tried a Maybeline one and Benefit one (think it was called bad lashes or something..?) But didn't like them. Don't want to waste £££ on one that's no good and haven't got time to go into town to try any so ideally something I can buy online.

TIA

jeaux90 Wed 25-Jan-17 20:20:11

I have sensitive eyes and found the body shop one pretty good. I do find I have to apply a few layers, whereas with the ysl one you are done in a few strokes.

Deathraystare Thu 26-Jan-17 10:26:11

I am actually allergic to the Bodyshop ones! Some people say the Clinique one is good. Also Boots no7 do a sensitive one but not volumising I think.

I like the Revlon one which is in a flattish tube with a colour on the lid. I got the lengthening one. Not sensitive but I like the formula - creamier than most that I find gritty. Or how about Dr Hauscka?

poppym12 Thu 26-Jan-17 12:30:56

I've recently started reacting to mascara too so have bought loads a couple of different ones to try. One of the jane iredale ones I bought is good but has no oomph so best for day wear.
best one so far is ilamasqua. I even had a nap with this on and still didn't get the hideous watering and itching afterwards.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now