Talk

Advanced search

Magazine subscribers I need your help

(8 Posts)
taytotayto111 Mon 09-Jan-17 13:32:35

So I've decided to treat myself to a magazine subscription this year, thinking I'll go for cosmopolitan or Marie Claire. Before I subscribe does anyone know if they are giving any free gifts for subscribing? I've had a really quick look and it appears not but i thought I'd check. Thanks

Judydreamsofhorses Mon 09-Jan-17 16:18:12

Usually if you check the current issue they will have a page that tells you what the subscription gift is.

dazzlingdeborahrose Mon 09-Jan-17 17:44:45

I've got the readly app. For £7.99 a month I can read hundreds of magazines. Marie Claire is one of them as is Cosmo, Elle, red and numerous others. Just throwing it out there as another possibility.

taytotayto111 Mon 09-Jan-17 18:40:57

Oooh I didn't know about that, I'll have a look thanks

Peopleplease Mon 09-Jan-17 18:42:47

I've got the really app as well. I think there's a free 2 week trial (there was for me anyway)

Peopleplease Mon 09-Jan-17 18:43:46

Or if you're a member of a library you can use the zinio app to get magazines for free. The selection isn't as big as readly though.

BusterGonad Tue 10-Jan-17 11:26:39

When I subscribed I was disappointed as I never got the free gifts that came on the cover, just be aware that you might not get them in the post like you would in a newsagents!

AndNowItsSeven Tue 10-Jan-17 11:32:31

Yes the Readly app is excellent.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now