Talk

Advanced search

Panache Melody bra - anything else like it on market now

(6 Posts)
PuppetInParadize Sun 08-Jan-17 00:07:53

Was wearing an old Melody balconette the other day, and would love to get something similar for style and shape. Any suggestions please? Melody was stopped a few years ago now.

neet252 Sun 08-Jan-17 00:09:51

I loved this bra and have yet to find a decent replacement. I wear the Panache Tango now, which is fine but really not a mark on the Melody.

PuppetInParadize Sun 08-Jan-17 00:18:10

I have a Tango or two as well. I like it but regard it as 'everyday'. The Melody was great. i had several and wore them out! There seems to be nothing like it now - why I was asking obvs. smile

marriednotdead Sun 08-Jan-17 08:32:10

The Cleo Kali appears to be cut on the same pattern as the Melody balconette- Cleo is one of Panache's brands.

Fairylea Sun 08-Jan-17 08:39:58

I loved the melody bra. The nearest I've found is Bravissimo own brand Alana bra, although their Facebook page has a lot of complaints about the wires coming out, I've never found that and I machine wash mine (!) and have them a year or so and still in good condition.

PuppetInParadize Sun 08-Jan-17 21:02:17

Thanks for answers. I'll look for Cleo Kali as it's a new one for me. I have worn Alana and I find they don't wear as well as other brands such as Panache. Even with careful hand washing! And machine washing(which i've now stopped doing as I have enough bras and a good system for hand washing) was especially bad for the wires in Alana.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now