Talk

Advanced search

My eBay bargain

(5 Posts)
DavetheCat2001 Tue 03-Jan-17 18:35:21

I've been covering this 360 Cashmere jumper for ages. It was something ridiculous like £260 on Selfridges website, so had given up on it. Then spotted one for sale on eBay for £105, auction ended and seller resisted at £85, and I was the only bidder!

Auction ended on Christmas Eve so have only picked it up from the PO today. It's really lovely, I am chuffed smile

bagbagbag Tue 03-Jan-17 18:36:48

Bargain. Well done.

vichill Tue 03-Jan-17 18:38:04

Well done! Enjoy your post bargain glow. I won a barbour coat for a tenner on xmas eve. Made my Christmas

madrose Tue 03-Jan-17 18:40:47

Nice one and nice jumper.

I had something similar. Really wanted a certain Ted Baker dress for a wedding this year. Fell in love with it when I saw it in Selfridges, but at £199 couldn't justify buying it. Goggled the dress late December, hoping someone had it in the sales, but no, but the listing appeared on ebay. Only worn once to a wedding, dried clean, immaculate. £85. So I had to.

Today, found shoes and a bag to match in the sales. Quite excited now.

DavetheCat2001 Tue 03-Jan-17 19:59:44

There's nothing like an awesome eBay find! grin

The only thing about my jumper is the woman advertised is as a size 'small', which is about a 10 and a nice relaxed fit, when in fact it is an XS so a bit on the clingy side. I'll need to keep my belly under control or it won't look nice at all!

I love it too much to send it back, and anyway I know I won't find it again at that price!

Anyone else found anything good recently?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now