Talk

Advanced search

Modalu Pippa or something else

(5 Posts)
MrsSnow Thu 22-Dec-16 23:19:14

I need a structured work bag. Needs to have pockets, needs to feel lovely, needs to fit a laptop. For whatever reason I keep drawn to the Pippa whenever it is on sale but is there anything else around the same price?

polyhymnia Fri 23-Dec-16 00:09:15

I had one and found it very heavy. I also disliked the metalware but that's a personal opinion I guess.

NeedATrim Fri 23-Dec-16 00:15:09

The pippa doesn't stay structured though does it? They're on sale on eBay new and used, the used ones look all slumpy and limp - completely different in look from new. I like a structured bag to stay as such so that put me off but I don't know what you think.

MrsSnow Fri 23-Dec-16 06:50:26

Thanks for that, I never thought to look on ebay to see how a bag ages. If I buy a structured bag I'd like it to stay structured.

jelly10 Fri 23-Dec-16 07:56:03

I wouldn't recommend the Pippa - as PP said it's very heavy. So much so that I never use mine, as the times I would want to use a nice big bag are the times I've got lots to carry so I don't want a bag that's heavy in the first place. Shame as I love the look of it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now