Very warm gloves recommendations

(8 Posts)
JDSTER Tue 22-Nov-16 17:51:38

My hands get really cold so I'd like some warm but stylish gloves dh suggested ski type gloves but not the look I'm after!
I like my leather gloves but I find they're just not warm enough

CordeliaFitzgerald Tue 22-Nov-16 18:44:11

I get really cold hands and am always buying gloves in the hope that one day I will find the perfect pair! At the moment I am wearing These which I picked up in Sainsburys a while ago - I just thought they were nice and would do as a mid season glove but they are surprisingly warm, kind of thick felt like material. I also have silk liner gloves which are great as a base under thicker gloves and definitely help keep the heat in - and look better than ski gloves!

nothingwittyhere Tue 22-Nov-16 19:59:40

www.celticandco.com/ladies/ladies-accessories/sheepskin-gloves/

HumptyDumptyBumpty Tue 22-Nov-16 20:32:17

Cashmere gloves. I got given a Brora pair from work for my birthday and they are the shit. My hands are toasty! Expensive though...

JDSTER Tue 22-Nov-16 21:14:20

Thanks for all the recommendations. Sheepskin look good. Hopefully Celtic and co will do a Black Friday deal?

nothingwittyhere Wed 23-Nov-16 13:20:14

I've had multiple sheepskin gloves from Celtic and find they are unbeatable at keeping my hands warm. Believe you can usually find a 10% off code online somewhere.
Sorry for previous wordless post, some glitch meant I could paste but not type confused

nothingwittyhere Wed 23-Nov-16 13:26:06

Yep, STMA16 = 10% off and free delivery

drspouse Wed 23-Nov-16 13:36:35

Those are what I want but I'd need a homing device (see other thread).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now