Talk

Advanced search

Next Perfume?

(6 Posts)
faffingturtle Mon 24-Oct-16 14:10:39

Is it me , or do they all smell exactly the same? I've tried most of them ( over the years) and each one disappears on me. The first spray on my wrist, seems promising- then that ,is that!grin
They used to make a beautiful one around , 92 in a brown bottle. That lasted , and smelt expensive.
Maybe they just don't suit me?

faffingturtle Mon 24-Oct-16 14:11:08

*brown box.

keeponkeepinon Mon 24-Oct-16 14:17:44

TBH, I find them really handy for keeping in a handbag. They might not last as well (though I've never particularly thought this) but at the price I think they are ok for a couple of top up spritzes during the day.

faffingturtle Mon 24-Oct-16 14:21:29

keep true. They are cheap. I just find it weird that they smell so lovely on my wrist ( first try) then woosh! grin

lollylou2876 Mon 24-Oct-16 14:26:47

I now use the nude perfume everyday as it smells very similar to coco mad/selle. I save my real one for special occasions, & for the price anyone can afford another squirt -a tenner versus 93 pound

faffingturtle Mon 24-Oct-16 14:38:48

Okay lolly one l haven't tried.
With my luck, l think l assumed that one would end up even more invisible!
With me though, it isn't that it wears off - it has no smell ( on my body) at all!
l've been spoilt by French parfum

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now