Talk

Advanced search

Hobbs shoe sizes, do they still come up big?

(6 Posts)
doubleristretto Sat 24-Sep-16 13:31:00

I saw the most am-may-zing pair of boots in the window of Hobbs, a stop in your tracks moment grin and went in to find that they are £250 which I'm struggling to justify. Classics? Worth it for each wear? The children don't need to eat? I've found a pair on eBay described as having been worn twice as they were too small on a buy it now for £40. Could I safely buy these in my smaller size or ought I to take the hint from the previous owner?

BikeRunSki Sat 24-Sep-16 13:33:17

Take the hint! Message the previous owners? Try them on in the shop?

doubleristretto Sat 24-Sep-16 14:22:57

Yup, I suppose I'd better message the seller! I can't try them on without going on a special trip to one of two cities about 45 minutes (and very expensive parking) away. I wish I'd tried them on yesterday but I wasn't wearing socks and I was talking myself out of it due to the price. Dang it!

ontherightpath Sat 24-Sep-16 14:35:00

They are usually true to size. I have a few pairs of Hobbs boots - to wear them with socks I need to go up 1/2 - 1 size.

doubleristretto Sat 24-Sep-16 15:01:00

Thank you, rightpath, that's very helpful. I suppose they're out then. I knew it was too good to be true!

doubleristretto Sat 24-Sep-16 15:02:50

Beautiful boots!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now