Talk

Advanced search

Is there anything that will add thickness not length to hair when putting it up?

(7 Posts)
JonahAndTheSale Mon 18-Jul-16 20:54:56

I don't mean volumising sprays as I hate the way they make my hair feel.

I usually get 2 days out of my hair but on the second day I'll usually have to wear it up.

I like messy buns but my hair looks a bit limp or poor! Is there anything I could put in, some sort of extension type thing, to make it fuller and less limp. Does such a hairpiece exist?

I'm not talking permanent extensions as I couldn't commit to the £ and I'm happy with now my hair look when it's freshly washed and blowdried just not second day hair.

FuckJeffGoldblumMan Mon 18-Jul-16 20:55:51

Hair pieces work.

You can also use dry shampoo

BuntyCollocks Mon 18-Jul-16 21:11:49

Schwartzcopff (sp?) do a volumising powder that is excellent.

BuntyCollocks Mon 18-Jul-16 21:12:33

www.superdrug.com/Schwarzkopf-Got2b/Schwarzkopf-got2b-Powder%27ful-Volumizing-Styling-Powder-10g/p/250757?gclid=CM-B8qvp_c0CFcKVGwodgtsEYw&gclsrc=aw.ds

Foxyspook Mon 18-Jul-16 21:14:59

I was standing by a whole display of volumising inserts in Claire's Accessories for every different up do you could imagine...I was standing there a long time waiting for my daughters and really took in the complexity of the different hair gadgets on offer.

FuckJeffGoldblumMan Mon 18-Jul-16 21:17:36

Go to a salon wholesalers and look there. They are better and staff will show you how to wear them for best results

Fridaynamechange Mon 18-Jul-16 22:06:40

I know you said just fullness and not length but this is free so may be worth a try?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now