Am I likely to get a Coach handbag discounted?

(7 Posts)
LizzieMacQueen Wed 22-Jun-16 09:12:22

I have my eye on one at the moment, but it is £375. One of the colours is already discounted to 50% so I wonder when, if ever, they'll discount the others. Does anyone have any info?

It's for my birthday present next week but I'd happily hold off for a couple of months to save 50%.

trixymalixy Wed 22-Jun-16 11:02:12

probably doesn't help as it's a specific bag you want, but TKmaxx had coach bags last time I was in.

MiniCooperLover Wed 22-Jun-16 11:17:01

It depends on if it's one of their seasonal colours or their popular staples? I got a lovely Mulberry Bayswater Satchel at a discount because it was a pale blue but they rarely price down the tan one which I'd love to get but is one of the most popular colours.

Nksw Wed 22-Jun-16 11:34:01

There's an outlet at Bicester Village. The stores there have always been happy to let me know what stock they have before I make a visit.

PNGirl Wed 22-Jun-16 12:35:16

If it's not already in their summer sale it's unlikely to be reduced as it suggests it will carry through to AW. They may do a promotion on full price later in the year though?

LizzieMacQueen Wed 22-Jun-16 16:20:44

Ok, thanks all, knew you'd have the anserws.

Think I'll just go for it - it's this one by the way.

sparechange Wed 22-Jun-16 16:21:49

They come up on BrandAlley/Secret Sales quite regularly, but there is no way of knowing when the next sale will be

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now