Talk

Advanced search

Mulberry experts....

(9 Posts)
coveredinhopeandvaseline Wed 15-Jun-16 15:09:29

I really want a Mulberry East West Bayswater but can't afford a brand new one at the moment and they seem hard to find. Is this a good price for a second hand bag? I am fairly certain it is genuine as the seller has the receipt and is willing to send it with the bag and is local, so I can collect rather than pay postage.

MrsMarsch Wed 15-Jun-16 15:50:40

If you're on Facebook, join Mulberry swap & sell - all genuine bags and admin vet everything. Far less risky than a random on eBay: I can't open the link but Google the serial number and that's usually a good indication

coveredinhopeandvaseline Wed 15-Jun-16 16:00:21

Thanks for the tips MrsMarsch I didn't know about the FB page!

coveredinhopeandvaseline Wed 15-Jun-16 16:03:11

Nothing is coming up on google re serial number.

MrsMarsch Wed 15-Jun-16 16:54:37

Sometimes the fakers will use the same serial number dozens of times and a quick Google search always yields pretty fast results smile x

kittymewslie Wed 15-Jun-16 19:50:28

The Mulberry sale started today; maybe you'll find something you love within budget? Sadly the Bayswaters are still quite pricey, but I just bought a Blossom Tote for £297; they have lots of different colours in stock.

LittleMysMoominMamma Wed 15-Jun-16 20:00:26

The east west Bayswater was discontinued a few years ago, so you won't find a brand new one.

I bought a preloved one from a FB Mulberry selling group site recently for £295, great condition and authenticated. You often see them around that price, so I suggest joining a few.

You can also get bags authenticated on the Purse Forum if you provide information in the format specified in the relevant post, the ladies there are excellent and extremely helpful.

MrsMarsch Thu 16-Jun-16 12:41:49

East west Bayswater bags are still sold by mulberry but only in the outlet stores, Shepton mallet, Bicester, York and Cheshire oaks

LittleMysMoominMamma Thu 16-Jun-16 17:41:38

Ah, I stand corrected! Thanks MrsMarsch grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now