Talk

Advanced search

talk to me about footner!

(9 Posts)
Mrsderekshepard Sat 23-Apr-16 18:01:09

My feet are in desperate need of some tlc and I've seen threads on here before about the miracle that is footner, but am I right in thinking you lot have found a better cheaper version or did I dream?

Quietattheback Sat 23-Apr-16 18:08:52

I don't know about a cheaper version but tried it for the first time last night after being inspired by a lady in hospital who was in her 50's but had the most amazing baby soft feet.

No peeling yet but my gammy right foot is looking decidedly white and dry. Time will tell.

botemp Sat 23-Apr-16 18:39:18

This is the Korean version, I've never tried it (still stuck hovering over the buy now button with mild fear confused) but reviews are good. You can get it slightly cheaper from Korea directly but it'll take longer to arrive.

conkerpods Sat 23-Apr-16 18:41:58

I think it's rubbish. I enjoyed the peeling obviously!
The best thing I've ever bought for my dry hard skin is a chiropody sponge from Amazon which people on MN have recommended,cheap and a million times more effective than Footner,Ped Egg and the battery operated things.

carrie74 Sat 23-Apr-16 18:49:38

I loved when I did it a couple of months ago (except when I had to get my feet out in public during the peeling stage, which was a bit embarrassing). Peeling started a week after treatment and lasted about a week.

Donge13 Sat 23-Apr-16 18:58:12

Get in Amazon and buy a Newton sponge.
It will be the best thing you have ever used on your feet

needssomesun Sat 23-Apr-16 19:03:18

I did it last week and my feet are at the lovely peeling stage now, it's great!

DoItTooJulia Sat 23-Apr-16 19:05:48

Cheapo one worked fine (mine were polish). But it doesn't do anything long term if you don't look after them afterwards <bitter>

allegretto Sun 24-Apr-16 06:52:09

Footner was unimpressive for me but the Ped Egg works well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now