Night Time Cleanser Recommendations

(6 Posts)
ThisIslandGirl Fri 22-Apr-16 21:35:48

I fancy trying a new night time cleanser which is good at removing make up and preferably one you use with a muslin cloth. I'm a big fan of the Eve Lom cleanser and Liz Earle, so similar recommendations would be great thank you!

cad186 Fri 22-Apr-16 23:11:21

Clinique take the day off cleansing balm? I quite like that one. I didn't get on with the Liz Earle one - I found it made me have spots.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 22-Apr-16 23:17:03

My skin is usually okay but it's having a bit of a sensitive strop with Superdrug Radience (not my skin but my eyes are watering )

My Go-To is BodyShop Camomile with a muslin cloth.
Or iif that has been borrowed by my DD, Lush Ultrabland but it's heavier.

I used to use LE loads but I only buy it from QVC in 'kits';, though I don;t like lavender so some LE products don't agree with me. I used it when my DC were little to take off face paint and Hallowe'en make up grin

FuckyNell Fri 22-Apr-16 23:19:49

Elemis radiance is their version of Liz Earle cp. it's lovely, doesn't sting me after a while like Liz

hobbynob Sat 23-Apr-16 00:02:42

I've tried all sorts but always return to Anne French. Nothing works as well for me as that - but of course everyone's skin is different.

Fozzleyplum Sat 23-Apr-16 00:06:16

I used to use Liz Earl, but switched a while ago to Superdry Naturally Radiant. IMO just as effective and a fraction of the price. I have sensitive skin and eyes and have no problems with it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now