Talk

Advanced search

Are Pandora earring posts thicker than normal?

(5 Posts)
morningsidee Mon 15-Feb-16 18:08:43

As title - got given a gorgeous pair of earrings yesterday but they're killing me to wear! I don't usually wear earrings, so can't decide if it's putting some back in after so long, or if they're slightly thicker than the posts I'm used to

AnchorDownDeepBreath Mon 15-Feb-16 18:13:23

I don't think so. They don't seem to be, comparing them.

They can be quite heavy though, could that be it? I've got a few pairs from friends and colleagues because they find them too uncomfortably heavy to wear.

morningsidee Mon 15-Feb-16 18:28:34

They're just studs so I didn't think of them being heavy. I've taken them out now I'm home and my ears are throbbing - I hope I get used to them, I love them and they're the first gift my boyfriend has chosen with no guidance!

MrsRogerSterling Mon 15-Feb-16 22:36:57

Yes I think they are. I have a couple of pairs and when I haven't worn them for a while they do make my ears feel uncomfortable when I put them in.

fieldfare Mon 15-Feb-16 22:53:55

I got some lovely studs from Dh yesterday and while they don't feel thicker, they do seem a little longer.
It's more than likely because you've not worn earrings for a while. Wear them daily and see how they are after a week or so. Try using the solution you get when you have them pierced, it might help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now