Talk

Advanced search

Primark Bras

(26 Posts)
thomson737 Sat 06-Feb-16 18:03:32

Hello,

So I usually tend to shop for Primarks T-Shirt bras under the Secret Possessions range (usually smooth cup). I've heard mixed reviews about them. But I think they fit quite nicely for my body. I like the range of colours and I like the little centre bows.

What are your thoughts on their bras? And, are there any other stores (online too) that offer similar styles?

This is my first post so I apologies if have not gone about this the right way.

Toffeelatteplease Sat 06-Feb-16 18:32:48

I love the primark matching bras and knickers. They don't last forever but long enough to be fantastic value (usually 1-2 years). Haven't really found anything to match them for the price

vanillabeauty Sat 06-Feb-16 19:22:20

The size range is limited, meaning I can't buy any (I would, as I do like them).

IWannaHoldYourHand Sat 06-Feb-16 19:37:24

I bought one of their new larger sized bras. It's quite pretty, I'm not sure it's going to stand up to long term wear, but it was cheap enough.

JustAnotherYellowBelly Sat 06-Feb-16 21:05:22

I generally only wear Primark bras now. The only "bad" one I've had had the strap permanently twisted. Scissors, needle and thread was all it took and for the price I didn't mind.

IHaveBrilloHair Sat 06-Feb-16 21:06:24

I like them too, and their matching sets.

BuzzardBird Sat 06-Feb-16 21:07:33

Why do you want to know?

PennyHasNoSurname Sat 06-Feb-16 21:07:38

I wear them too. I like Primark pants too. Only other place I buy bras from is Asda.

WhoisLucasHood Sat 06-Feb-16 21:08:02

I've never found larger than a C cup in primark, what sizes do they go up to now?

WileHallion Sat 06-Feb-16 21:08:24

The smallest band size they do is a 34.

Which means me and thousands of other women can't buy bras there. So stupid in this day and age as I agree, the designs are really nice.

JustAnotherYellowBelly Sat 06-Feb-16 21:09:21

The closest one to me does 32 in band size...

PennyHasNoSurname Sat 06-Feb-16 21:11:28

They sell 32 in mine too

WileHallion Sat 06-Feb-16 21:17:22

Sorry yeah I meant 32. Although I don't think the do DD+ is in a 32? Could be wrong though.

Still useless for me though at a 30E angry

VimFuego101 Sat 06-Feb-16 21:18:50

I like them (and the underwear). I live in a different country so I stock up whenever I come to the UK.

alltouchedout Sat 06-Feb-16 21:23:03

It's been a long time since I found a primark bra in my cup size that doesn't have a little metal ring connecting the cup and strap. And that metal ring brings me out in an itchy, lumpy rash that quickly becomes sore and scaly. It's a shame as I like the bras and the price.

IWannaHoldYourHand Sat 06-Feb-16 21:25:28

Whois my local one had a range up to a G cup.

TondelayaDellaVentamiglia Sat 06-Feb-16 21:28:01

I've seen smaller bras than a 34 in there.

I've seen 28/30/32 ....we've been Primark fans since forever for underwear esp for matching sets for teens.

....think you have to have a proper rake, as at their prices they're not going to have every item in every size.

WhoisLucasHood Sat 06-Feb-16 21:33:16

I'll take a look next time I'm in. I like their underwear but I bought a load of Asda bras last week.

frikadela01 Sat 06-Feb-16 21:38:18

Im not a fan
I wear a 38e and primarks version of 38e isn't even close... ridiculously tight and boobs spilling out, tried some bigger sizes on and couldn't find any that felt supportive
Enough.

JustAnotherYellowBelly Sun 07-Feb-16 11:34:52

I measure as a 32D but find their 32C is far comfort

JustAnotherYellowBelly Sun 07-Feb-16 11:35:03

*comfier

SinglePringle Sun 07-Feb-16 11:37:27

I hate the padding & the quality - they feel so cheap and itchy to me.

SuperFlyHigh Sun 07-Feb-16 11:53:35

I've seen friends with Primark bras and they seem nice.

Such a bloody shame they don't do 28 or 30 and larger cups.

I have had their bikinis from there and very nice and comfy if that compares. Seems good quality for what you pay for and washed well too.

Funandgamesandfun Mon 08-Feb-16 10:56:48

I buy their £2 tshirt bras and have no complaints. I do find that they come up small though and have to go up a couple of cup sizes

thomson737 Fri 12-Feb-16 14:47:47

Hello all.

Thank you for your responses. I dont know whether to create a new thread or not for my next question regarding other stores? Perhaps some could help me with this decision?

Its based on where do other people shop for their size and those who may shop elsewhere. Ive always considered other stores.... more so online such as George, F&F, New Look, Matalan, Peacocks, Next, and whatever else.

One response that I noticed was "Why do you want to know" by BuzzardBird. I just love buying and talking about lingerie. For me its more exciting than any other clothing. Although others generally cant see what im wearing under my other garments it makes me happy to wear what I wear.

I thought i'd be able to come here and setup a great discussion about underwear. Perhaps this is not the right place?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now