Talk

Advanced search

A fitted leather jacket?

(7 Posts)
Ginandthecoconut Sat 23-Jan-16 23:08:48

Ok, so I'm a typical pear shape. 5'8 size 10. I suit Blazers however I would dearly love a leather jacket but so far I haven't found anything flattering enough to buy. Any recommendations?

mrslebon Sat 23-Jan-16 23:16:01

I bought a brilliant faux leather jacket in midnight blue from M&S in the summer which is fitted and very flattering on. It has stretch sleeves which look really good. They have this vaguely similar one currently in stock but I haven't seen it in real life, although I fancy the khaki one myself: www.marksandspencer.com/faux-leather-biker-jacket-with-stormwear/p/p22430517?prevPage=srp#bvHeader

Ginandthecoconut Sat 23-Jan-16 23:25:41

Thank you for the link, it looks good. I will this check this out.

Bluecheese22 Sun 24-Jan-16 20:43:16

Brampton London so some lovely ones, I have my heart set on a Lily in dark brown.

MrsLogicFromViz Wed 04-May-16 14:51:15

I'm currently wondering whether the Lilly in navy blue or oxblood red would be the best choice?

louloubelle2 Wed 04-May-16 16:13:55

Try a size down, it's how All Saints recommend you buy a leather jacket anyway.

twocultures Wed 04-May-16 16:18:40

Funnily enough mrslebon I once owned a pretty much identical black faux leather jacket (apart from the second zip) that I adored and used it until I completely wore it out (it got worn out at the sleeves/cuffs as I used to push them up) and if I recall I picked it up from Primark for around £20 ...
Just quite surprised at the price difference.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now