Where can I find this kind of cardigan?

(7 Posts)
FelixFelix Wed 30-Dec-15 13:31:23

I'm looking for a new cardigan. Something chunky but not too chunky (sorry rubbish description!) and long enough to cover my bum. Either in mustard, navy blue or burgundy. I've been looking everywhere for a mustard one but it doesn't seem to exist!

Has anyone seen something that fits the bill anywhere?

Nanasueathome Wed 30-Dec-15 13:35:32

Look online at Woolovers

WavingNotDrowning Wed 30-Dec-15 13:57:28

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LaurieFairyCake Wed 30-Dec-15 14:44:14

I bought a navy M and S ladder stitch (not chunky but very nice) yesterday online - it's just arrived and it's gorgeous. Half price in sale

Celtic sheepskin have a lovely chunky cardigan in the sale - think it's half price

FelixFelix Wed 30-Dec-15 20:06:55

The whistles one is nice but would probably drag on the floor on me grin

Didn't think of M&S, thanks. Will look at all the suggestions. I really want a mustard one but don't think it exists!

FelixFelix Wed 30-Dec-15 20:55:28

Just found this but the fringe is just hideous! Apart from that it's the kind of thing I'm looking for. Possibly less patterned ink{http://tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk/tustorefront/STYLE%3A-SS16-FRINGE-E2E-CARDI?pagetype=product&productcode=128898729-Yellow]\tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk/tustorefront/STYLE%3A-SS16-FRINGE-E2E-CARDI?pagetype=product&productcode=128898729-Yello]]w]}

TheBestNamesAreTaken Thu 31-Dec-15 02:30:39

How about this, Felix? Says khaki, looks mustard to me...
tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk/tustorefront/STYLE%3A-SS16-GYPSET-BUTTON-DETAIL-CARDIGAN?pagetype=product&productcode=129169561-Khaki

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now