Talk

Advanced search

Hush sale

(12 Posts)
Hangingbasket14 Sat 26-Dec-15 17:26:01

Does anyone know when the Hush sale starts? They have a pre sale 20% on now but trying to decide if I should hold off.....

ThatsHowYouGetAnts Sat 26-Dec-15 17:34:48

Think the email said another 10 days (?)

I know it is one of the later ones to start.

LittleMysMoominMamma Sat 26-Dec-15 17:35:49

I had an email this morning saying it starts on the 5th of January.

Hangingbasket14 Sat 26-Dec-15 17:41:25

Thank you. Are the sales usually any good?, there are a few bits i want and not sure if I should just buy with 20% off?

LittleMysMoominMamma Sat 26-Dec-15 19:10:52

I was wondering the same, I've only bought one dress from Hush, so keen to see just how good the sales are.

AppleSnapple Sat 26-Dec-15 19:24:16

I've just had a g&t and drunkenly bought 3 new dresses and a hat in their pre-sale!! I figure maybe one might suit?! Not planning on keeping more than one. Gorgeous looking stuff, can't wait to see if any of it fits! (If not I solemnly swear to not drink and shop again grin )

Stokey Sat 26-Dec-15 19:29:51

Stuff got very reduced last year IIRC, but you have to hold your nerve. I got some PJs for about £15 right at the end but they weren't current season pattern. I did hey a couple of dresses about 50% off too. But if there's something you love, you may miss out. I was waiting for harems which went from full price to sold out!

Hangingbasket14 Sat 26-Dec-15 20:47:31

Thanks everyone, going to try to hold out! Have set an alarm for 5th January.

AmethystMoon Sun 27-Dec-15 11:12:00

I've gotten Ben in and ordered the harem pants in black. I am fairly sure as Stokey says that they won't make it to the sale on 5 Jan. I've not tried them before but am trying to avoid my usual sales splurge and focus on what I need. And I need nicer lounging clothes and I think these could be ideal. If they flatter my ample hips n bum. I've gone for a M which should, from the reviews, be okay.
I also have this link which will get you free premium delivery and free chocolate! I think it gets me a voucher too so wanted to declare that. However it does get you 6 pounds delivery for free and a 2.80 bar of their nice choccy too! Win win smile
hush.mention-me.com/m/fe/nrs-221ae33524?utm_campaign=referrer-forward-email&utm_medium=email&utm_source=customers&utm_content=cta

AmethystMoon Sun 27-Dec-15 11:12:50

Gotten Ben in FFS! Bloody auto correct. I meant I have given in!

rosebiggs Sun 27-Dec-15 11:15:32

Harem pants weren't in the Sale last time were they?

AmethystMoon Sun 27-Dec-15 12:51:29

I vaguely recall them being shown but out of stock. But I might be wrong. Either way I am going to take them at 20 percent off whilst they have my size fgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now