Talk

Advanced search

Recommend a mid range eye cream?

(9 Posts)
Paddingtonthebear Mon 14-Dec-15 10:04:43

Something with retinol is best I assume? Is ROC a good bet, or something else?

Paddingtonthebear Mon 14-Dec-15 17:44:09

Gentle bump..?

Was also looking at Eucerin eye cream today

nailslikeknives Mon 14-Dec-15 17:53:00

I really like the Simple Age Resisting one. Cheap, v moisturising, nice under make up.
Won't rid you of wrinkles but moisturises well so appearance is less.

burnishedsilver Mon 14-Dec-15 18:56:22

I like lrp redermic R eyes

spankhurst Mon 14-Dec-15 19:40:07

The Nivea Q-10 one is amazing. My dark circles have disappeared.

Paddingtonthebear Mon 14-Dec-15 19:47:16

Doing ok re dark circles and bags. It's laughter lines around the eyes that I want to try and improve. I'm almost 40. I can't can get rid of them can I? Except with surgery? hmm

midnightmoomoo Mon 14-Dec-15 21:37:06

The No7 a Protect and Perfect one is very good, I could see a difference with this one and the only reason I don't keep rebuying is that I have bad dark circles and I live in hope of finding a cream that will get rid help them!

Bodicea Tue 15-Dec-15 15:47:56

You should get an eyecream with spf for day just like you would for face cream or you are wasting your money. Eye creams are actually a con. They often have the same formulas as moisturisers but sold at 5 times the price. The best bet is to get a serum you can use on your eyes as well as face for all the anti aging stuff and a moisturiser with spf you can use on eyes for day too. Read Paula begouns article on eye creams before you spend your hard earned cash x

Bodicea Tue 15-Dec-15 15:49:21

www.paulaschoice.com/expert-advice/eye-care/_/how-to-find-the-best-eye-cream

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now