Talk

Advanced search

Lipsy sizing?

(5 Posts)
ArgyMargy Sat 28-Nov-15 19:32:52

Can anyone help me? I've been on a bloody wild goose chase today to a local Next store, thinking stupidly that some of the dresses on the website would be in the shop!! Anyway rather than waste the trip I tried some on for size and I'm a Next size 6. I rather like some of the Lipsy dresses on the website but don't know whether to order a size 6? Will it be too small? They're quite pricey so I don't really want to order two just to see which one fits. Thanks everyone.

CountryRoadTakeMeHome Sat 28-Nov-15 21:05:46

I'm PROBABLY a next 6 but a true 8! Never have I bought a 6 but all the 8s are really really loose! I have 2 lipsy dresses in size 10, they are big so I would say they are true to size. In other words I should have ordered a size 8! To be fair I am 3 stone lighter than I was 18mths ago and haven't got my head around I'm now a teeny 8 but certainly NO 6! Lovely dresses especially of your on the leggy side wink

ArgyMargy Sun 29-Nov-15 13:52:18

Thanks Country. I'll go for an 8. I only wish I was leggy - totally not!!

DrGoogleWillSeeYouNow Sun 29-Nov-15 13:54:28

I'm a Next vanity size 6, but a true 8. Lipsy size 8 fits me perfectly apart from the length - I always have to get their full length dresses taken up.

ArgyMargy Sun 29-Nov-15 21:26:39

Snap! DrGoogle. Actually I don't mind too much being a 6 at Next because at least they have the decency to have them in stock (unlike M&S which drives me berserk).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now