Talk

Advanced search

A top coat that's as good as Essie's Good To Go- does it exist?

(5 Posts)
dillite Thu 27-Aug-15 23:03:56

And preferably a bit cheaper? I love GTG one, but it's so expensive and becomes too thick to apply when only half of it has been used, so I end up binning it. So if you have any suggestions of one that's just as good (or even better), I would love you dearly!

Lottapianos Fri 28-Aug-15 09:27:04

I absolutely love Seche Vite. I buy it online for about a fiver - eBay, Amazon or similar. Slap it on over wet polish and it sets the whole thing in about 10 minutes, with a lovely glossy finish. Good stuff

NanTheWiser Fri 28-Aug-15 09:52:25

Eye Candy do a good one for £4, available in larger Sainsburys, and as good as any others I've tried.

CalonDu Fri 28-Aug-15 09:55:59

Nothing has ever even come close to Seche Vite for me. About a fiver from eBay but check TK Maxx - I scooped up several for £3.99 recently. You can also buy special thinner to de-gloop it when it gets halfway down the bottle.

dillite Fri 28-Aug-15 11:25:39

Thank you, I have ordered Seche Vite and will be on lookout for Eye Candy. You know what, for some reason I didn't think that top coat could be thinned! When it's rather obvious really.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now