Talk

Advanced search

Salt-free shampoo recommendations needed please!

(9 Posts)
SoftKittyWarmKitty Sun 16-Aug-15 17:57:12

I use a keratin treatment on my hair every 12 weeks, so need a salt-free shampoo. I usually use the Naked range of shampoos and conditioners from Boots but I'm about to run out and they don't have the one I use in stock locally or online. I go on holiday in a few days, so I'm looking for an alternative that I can buy on the high street in the next day or two. I've spent ages googling but they all seem to have sodium in the ingredients. Does anyone have any suggestions, please?

Dynomite Sun 16-Aug-15 18:03:16

I use this and it's really good for my greasy hair and itchy scalp. It doesn't seem to have any sodium in the ingredients

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00HAT8EKW?psc=1

Dynomite Sun 16-Aug-15 18:03:56

Oh, sorry, just saw you're going on holiday soon. Sorry

MrsBertMacklin Sun 16-Aug-15 18:11:46

The L'oreal Everpure range is probably the most readily available if you're in a rush.

SoftKittyWarmKitty Sun 16-Aug-15 18:14:06

I think the Everpure range has sodium in the ingredients as I remember looking before, but I'll double check.

hugoagogo Sun 16-Aug-15 18:25:01

Lush curly wurly shampoo appears to be salt free.

SoftKittyWarmKitty Sun 16-Aug-15 18:25:34

Thanks Dynomite, I'll consider that next time when I'm not in such a rush smile.

Propolis Sun 16-Aug-15 19:52:06

I found a load of naked products in 99p World if you've got a local one?

SoftKittyWarmKitty Sun 16-Aug-15 21:45:23

99p World? Never heard of that but I'll have a Google and see if there's one nearby, thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now