Talk

Advanced search

Bra Intervention (sorry another)

(4 Posts)
Elysianfields Thu 23-Jul-15 17:12:16

So armed with measurements I went to Debenhams and confidently told the assistant I was a 34DD or E. "No no no you are a 36 or a 38" she said assertively. She brought bra after bra that I could have fitted friends in with me until we finally settled on....a 34DD.

All well and good but it seems i have a funny rib cage and the underwires dig in underneath they seem to be too curved if that makes sense? I need a wider curve almost. She said it was impossible. I ended up with an uncomfy but well fitting in other ways pretty blue bra, and a non underwired frumpy but comfy tshirt bra.

Is there such a thing that will fit? Anyone got a clue? Certainly not in Debenhams because I tried all theirs on!

SorrelForbes Thu 23-Jul-15 23:19:53

It sounds like you might need a bra rhat has a wire that is shaped more like a 'U' than a 'c'. Try Panache/Cleo styles like the Marcie

Elysianfields Fri 24-Jul-15 00:18:29

Thanks Sorrel, googling now!

tippytap Fri 24-Jul-15 06:33:07

Bravissimo, Brastop and Figleaves are great internet bra sites. Lots of choice and different styles.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now