Talk

Advanced search

Voluma filler in London

(2 Posts)
Mcmcmcmc Mon 06-Jul-15 00:15:13

Can anyone recommend a doctor or clinic to go to for Voluma filler on cheeks?
It is going to be my very first experience with fillers, so I am keen to go to a good person/place.
I have done some research online, but it is difficult to know whether a doctor or a clinic are really good or if they just have a nice looking website... confused
Nobody I know has had facial fillers, so I can't ask around...
As far as I know the prices go from £400 (sk:n clinic) to around £600 (most other places). Is the sk:n clinic dodgy or something? I don't know how they can charge £200 less for this particular filler...

pinkfrocks Mon 06-Jul-15 08:45:19

Dr Tracy Mountford in Wimpole St has won many awards and is regarded by many as the best. I am told by friends that her work is very subtle and she charges around £600. You are paying for the best, which means good clinical training (she was an anaethsetist) and an artist's eye.
You won't just go in and ask for Voluma- she evidently uses whatever is the right product for what you need- might be Juvaderm, Perlane, restylane etc- look at her website - the Cosmetic Skin Clinic.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now