Talk

Advanced search

I've just ordered some Bandelettes

(9 Posts)
TobleroneBoo Thu 02-Jul-15 12:54:37

Does anybody have some? Do they work?

stripytees Thu 02-Jul-15 14:04:35

I had some last summer. Generally they work but I found the silicone bits that hold them in place irritated my skin after a while, so I only wore them occasionally or short amounts of time. This year I have some long leg knickers that are much better.

TobleroneBoo Mon 06-Jul-15 14:25:40

I've had them on today for the first time and so far I LOVE THEM! I am swishing around with my bare legs. If they continue to work like this I will be chuffed

Melinda76 Mon 06-Jul-15 14:32:13

Having always had thigh rash from rubbing I bought some of these a few weeks ago after seeing them recommended here. I wore them under my wedding dress on Saturday for around 10 hours and they were fab! Didn't roll down or itch - I couldn't feel them there at all! Would definitely recommend them.

HappenstanceMarmite Mon 06-Jul-15 14:36:22

Where did you get them? America or is there a UK site?

TobleroneBoo Mon 06-Jul-15 15:52:39

I ordered them from Mish which is based in the UK, they turned up after about 2 days

HappenstanceMarmite Mon 06-Jul-15 16:04:31

Thanks Toblerone.

Goodbetterbest Mon 06-Jul-15 16:09:48

So... What are these and do I need them? Assuming they are a chafing solution?

TobleroneBoo Mon 06-Jul-15 16:12:32

They are like lacy stocking tops, without the stocking. So when you walk the lace rubs against eachother rather than your thigh. I have a nude colour set smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now