Advanced search

Good but cheap hairdresser in Edinburgh?

(7 Posts)
chipchopchip Wed 11-Feb-15 21:05:09

I am needing to get my hair coloured more often now. too chicken to dye it at home so need to find a good but inexpensive hairdresser. I was thinking someone who works from home or a mobile hairdresser might be cheaper?? Any good ideas??

TooExtraImmatureCheddar Wed 11-Feb-15 21:14:10

I just got a great free colour by volunteering as a hair model at Muse on Ferry Road. It was a great way of trying a new look for free - hairdressers often have signs in the window asking for volunteers. Worth a shot! I love this colour so much I'm planning on keeping it like this.

Cristiane Thu 12-Feb-15 10:48:50

I have a fabulous mobile hairdresser and have been using her for years. She's brilliant and cuts my DDs hair while I have my colour on
My mum now drives over from west coast to have her hair cut by her! Pm me if you would like her details

indyandlara Thu 12-Feb-15 11:35:19

Not quite Edinburgh but Lauralynn at Boombarbers in Dalkeith is fab. She's SA Patersons trained and very particular. I got a recommendation from a friend which is why i went!

DragonfliesDrawFlame Thu 12-Feb-15 15:30:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

AmazingDisgrace Thu 12-Feb-15 17:02:27

Not cheap really but Julie at Beehive on Dalmeny Street is brilliant, fantastic cutting and colouring. I always go to her when I'm back home.

chipchopchip Tue 17-Feb-15 22:16:38

Thank you so much for your replies - I forgot to come back and check for replies blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now