Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Bfing in Lindy bop ophelia dress

(6 Posts)
Snuffleump Fri 16-Jan-15 14:06:48

Can it be done with or without alterations to the dress?

TIA

TentUpFirstBunkUpLater Fri 16-Jan-15 20:22:32

My niece got married in a this dress. It was snug, I don't think its possible without making some kind of alteration

TentUpFirstBunkUpLater Fri 16-Jan-15 20:23:13

Sorry, in this dress grin

Waterandtea Fri 16-Jan-15 20:29:47

With a similar dress I altered it for bfing by undoing the shoulder seams and putting in buttons instead so I could undo one side at a time to bf. With that one it looks like you could do a similar thing with the bodice where the different fabrics meet if that makes sense

BuntyCollocks Fri 16-Jan-15 22:25:06

I have this dress in two colours - it's tight on the boobs, but as pp suggested, perhaps getting the satiny but at the boobs altered to be a stud close or something could alleviate.

Snuffleump Sat 17-Jan-15 18:19:32

Wonderful thank you, the wedding I'm going to isn't until June so I've got a while to look for something or to get this dress and alter it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: