Talk

Advanced search

Neutral flat sandals?

(11 Posts)
mckiwi07 Sat 10-Jan-15 14:10:48

Was hoping some stylish ladies could help me please. I am looking for some neutral flat sandals that I can buy now for an upcoming holiday but would still see me through the British summer. Was thinking perhaps tan/grey/nude? They need to be flat and reasonably comfortable but not too 'beachy' and my budget is around £40. Have recently lost 2.5 stone and want to start making more effort with my appearance however I don't want to buy clothes just yet as I still have around 1.5 stone to lose so shoes seem a good place to start smile

NormHonal Sat 10-Jan-15 14:15:39

I adore my Saltwater sandals, they are very very very comfortable, but possibly a bit mumsy compared to your brief? And around £40.

ouryve Sat 10-Jan-15 14:20:40

I'd avoid nude. It's old lady beige.

Have a look at hush puppies - they do some lovely styles that are good for trudging in all day.

HappyGirlNow Sat 10-Jan-15 14:25:03

These?

mckiwi07 Sat 10-Jan-15 14:31:17

Thanks for the responses!
Oooh I like those Mango ones! Not sure about Hush Puppies or Saltwater sandals although they do look very comfortable....

HappyGirlNow Sat 10-Jan-15 14:40:37

I've just ordered the Mango ones grin

mckiwi07 Sat 10-Jan-15 15:29:29

grin

mckiwi07 Sat 10-Jan-15 16:02:21

I have just ordered the Mango sandals in both colours and two tops - oops blush

HappyGirlNow Sat 10-Jan-15 16:17:52

Ha well they were half price grin I also bought some tops.. This in both colours and this in black but I already have the white blush Total bargain though grin

HappyGirlNow Sat 10-Jan-15 16:19:16

The first top will need tucked in as I don't like it hanging out.. So much for my no more sales shopping pledge to myself! I am blaming you mcwiki grin

mckiwi07 Sat 10-Jan-15 18:15:54

Nice tops! I will only keep one pair of sandals and send the other back but I couldn't decide between them from the pictures. I always forgot about Mango when internet shopping flexes credit card

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now