Talk

Advanced search

Eyelash tinting

(7 Posts)
Alpacacino Sat 13-Dec-14 10:49:50

I've been intrigued for ages...has anyone had their eyelashes tinted? Was is worth it?

Due2015 Sat 13-Dec-14 10:55:10

I'm a beauty therapist so do a lot of tinting, I think it's good especially if you have nice long eyelashes x

Sidge Sat 13-Dec-14 10:56:34

I'm very blonde and have had my eyelashes (and brows) tinted for 25 years now.

Worth every penny IMO - I can get away without wearing mascara most days, but still put mascara on for going out.

BIWI Sat 13-Dec-14 10:59:12

Yes - it's brilliant. I have long lashes, but they're quite fair at the ends. And I can't be arsed with mascara, so the tinting does the trick! I have them done regularly and also (occasionally) my eyebrows. Because I'm fair skinned, my brows and lashes can look quite washed out sometimes, which makes me look tired (and old). Tinting makes all the difference and it's worth every penny.

Alpacacino Sat 13-Dec-14 11:07:44

Oh, that sounds good!

I'm blonde as well, used to have no visible eyebrows or lashes as a child, and always manage to get panda-eyed when wearing mascara.

I might look into this!

Chicksy Sat 13-Dec-14 16:51:20

I get my brows and lashes tinted every 5 weeks. It completely transforms my face without the hassle of mascara. Its worth every penny.

gingerbreadmam Sat 13-Dec-14 17:09:27

ive had it and love it. ive also had semi permanent mascara applied by a beautician called myscara. cant remember how long supposed to last but gave more of a mascara effect than tinting as it was an actual coating so was good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now