Talk

Advanced search

Need help picking clothes for DC from MIL for Christmas

(5 Posts)
Minnie911 Mon 01-Dec-14 21:34:42

My MIL has very kindly offered to buy the DC new clothes for Christmas. Brilliant but I have a real problem buying things that all work together I'm always left with random tops and trousers that match nothing.
Any tips? It's for dd 14 months and ds 2 years.

Zanzibaragain Mon 01-Dec-14 21:40:20

Just make sure you buy at least one item MIL will see the children in, and then remember to always make sure they are wearing it when she sees them.
If she is paying look at Boden, it wears well and has that old school look she might like.

yomellamoHelly Mon 01-Dec-14 21:57:41

I quite like the Lands End stuff on the kids. Good quality. Can usually pick up a code ....

Suddengeekgirl Tue 02-Dec-14 13:22:42

I tend to stick with a few colours. So dd has a capsule wardrobe of blue, pink and purple. Means everything matches. grin

Although I am stuck now nursery want them in red or green for their Christmas play. confused

Graciescotland Tue 02-Dec-14 13:25:41

I agree with Boden, I like thier Tshirts but I'm a sucker for a bit of applique. I tend to encourage GP's to buy coats as then they're often wearing them when they see them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now