Talk

Advanced search

Bum lift pants recommendations please

(4 Posts)
RiffyWammal Wed 05-Nov-14 09:52:51

Since losing 3 stone this year I have no discernible bottom. As another poster said of hers, what's left of it is smeared over the backs of my thighs grin

I am doing squats, but what can I do in the meantime so I look ok in jeans and not like a flat-bottomed old lady? There are so many bum-lift garments on the internet that I don't know what to go for; I bought some long short things that purported to be 'bum lift' from Primark last week, but they are effing useless.

I have seen pants with silicone pads but I don't really fancy that. Although actually I do get a sore bum if I sit on a hard seat so I might appreciate the cushioning effect. Oh my god I've remembered my late nan used to have to sit on a cushion because her bony arse hurt otherwise! There really is no hope is there, I'm on the slippery slope to sagging decay. sad

ItsGotBellsOn Wed 05-Nov-14 11:40:27

The Primark bum lift ones are useless arent they? They gave me a double bum shock.

Is it that you want your bum lifted and shaped or you want the padded pants that make it bigger?

I have a big arse, so cant help you on bum padding, but I wear M&S high waisted shaping pants (they look like big knickers) and they lift and shape the bum decently under jeans and arent hideously tight and uncomfy like Spanx.

RiffyWammal Wed 05-Nov-14 12:10:49

Yes I want my bum lifted and shaped, I would feel a bit silly with padding. I will look in to the M&S ones thanks - although I looked at their shapewear earlier and they don't seem to do any that are 'bum lift' anymore, they seem to have stopped? They are available on eBay though.

I quite like the look of the 'bum bra' kind of thing (like a sling for one's poor tired saggy bumcheeks) but I'm not sure.

wishitwasstillhalloween Wed 05-Nov-14 20:00:01

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now