Talk

Advanced search

What's your favourite outfit...?

(16 Posts)
MrsWolowitz Fri 31-Oct-14 12:11:03

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

desperatehousewife21 Fri 31-Oct-14 14:58:51

Atm it's stuff like black thick leggings from RI with slouchy knit (thin or thick depends how I'm layering) and then leather calf or ankle boots or knee highs with long socks underneath.

Maybe with a big chunky knitted scarf depending on the temp.

Mrsgrumble Fri 31-Oct-14 15:01:45

My favourite at the moment (8 months pg) is a pair of navy skinnies, wedge shoes and Breton top with a navy poncho from jigsaw

It's the one outfit that is flattering and bags me anywhere, if slightly dull

At my usual weight I love to wear slim fit trousers, pretty lace top (from somewhere like oasis) and fitted blazer. Pearl earrings. Heels.

DaftStudentNurse Fri 31-Oct-14 15:06:46

My pyjamas.
Comfy & snuggly, i put them on when i put the dc's to bed. I love how doing that one thing signals that another day is done and it's time to relax and rest.

<fetches dressing down and legs it>

mowglik Fri 31-Oct-14 15:28:51

Lol daftSN Ive nipped to tescos in my pyjamas before, tucked into my uggs no less. I'd have to be pregnant before doing that again!

My fave outfit at the moment is my next waterfall belted cardigan in bottle green with wool culottes from mango and white canvas shoes..I love that cardigan worn it to death and just bought the black one and thinking about berry one
www.next.co.uk/g402054s4
shop.mango.com/GB/p0/women/clothing/trousers/wool-blend-culottes/?id=31027523_OC&n=1&s=prendas.deporte&ident=0__0_1411843149382&ts=1411843149382

Right now, I'm enjoying wearing either:

black skinnies, black turtle neck, black ankle boots

or

black opaques, denim mini, black jumper, black biker boots

Both of them make me think I've tele-ported back to 1985 tbh, but I'm rather liking that feeling!

SofaCanary Fri 31-Oct-14 17:22:02

My Isabel Marant Ziggy coat in army green that arrived today from The Outnet. I've admired it for ages but was waaay out of my price range...until I spied a few on The Outnet....sold out, of course sad

But then on Wednesday night, there it was, calling to me, in French obviously - a lone, unloved size 38 Ziggy looking for a home. Needless to say I welcomed him with open arms smile

www.theoutnet.com/en-GB/product/Isabel-Marant/Ziggy-wool-blend-brushed-twill-coat/525454

GotToBeInItToWinIt Fri 31-Oct-14 17:22:28

Don't have one at the moment, I still have a stone of weight to shift after having DD and look horrendous in everything I own! sad

MaryMarigold Fri 31-Oct-14 20:30:04

sofa that is one beautiful coat...

candykane25 Fri 31-Oct-14 20:40:27

I am having a tartan moment. Tartan mini, black opaques and knee high shiny black boots and a black sequinned jumper.

SinglePringle Fri 31-Oct-14 20:45:28

Currently either:

Black leather leggings from Top Shop, black Manolo stilettos, white silk sleeveless drapey top from All Saints.

Or..

Mid blue boyfriend jeans from Zara, shocking pink silk shirt from &OtherStories, good old faithful Acne boots (tan).

SinglePringle Fri 31-Oct-14 20:47:57

Ooh... forgot about my black leather skirt - full, midi, circle style with a black and white stripped semi cropped top in scuba fabric with (again) old faithful black stack heeled ankle boots. Loving this for day time.

BeetlebumShesAGun Fri 31-Oct-14 22:42:13

Harper skinnies from Dotty P's, Mint Velvet heeled buckled ankle boots (surprise present from DP) a grey/black slub top and my new GIGANTIC tartan blanket scarf from Espirit. Probably boring but fairly fashionable and comfy.

velourvoyageur Sat 01-Nov-14 10:43:56

I have my uniform of turned up skinnies, ankle boots (black chelsea or navy suede) and grey Zara coat. I feel very boring but neat and groomed at least.

I do kind of miss wearing all my little skirts and tank tops sad but coats are cool too!

Captainweasel Sat 01-Nov-14 11:10:24

At present fave outfit is black skinnies, long white vest, pumpkin orange slouchy sweater. And tan mid calf boots.

I am currently wearing jodhpurs chaps and a Tshirt as am off riding in a bit. Dh is mortified that I wet to the shops like this. Apparently I look a bit mucky.

SofaCanary Sat 01-Nov-14 14:26:13

Thanks Mary, I'm wishing desperately for the temperature to drop!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now