Talk

Advanced search

Can someone help me find a coppery coloured bridesmaid dress please?

(6 Posts)
TheCunnyFuntIsGettingMarried Thu 03-Apr-14 19:31:00

I'm getting married this October, so the wedding is Autumn themed, I'm having one adult bridesmaid, my big sister, and three youngsters, aged 8, 5 and 3.

My big sister is very fair- light blonde hair, blue eyes and very pale skin. Would a coppery colour suit someone like that do you think? Can someone help me find a dress in that kind of colour? Not sure what I'd like for the younger ones yet though.

WhatsTheWordHummingbird Thu 03-Apr-14 19:33:36

Id go for a burgundy tbh but only because copper is such a rare colour in clothes. Off to have a neb for copper .....

WhatsTheWordHummingbird Thu 03-Apr-14 19:36:28

sort of burnt orange

wowsaidtheowl Thu 03-Apr-14 19:38:51

I had the same colours at my October wedding. My bridesmaid had a beautiful dress from twobirds in a rust colour. Just had a look at their website and it's not there with their spring/summer colours - maybe get in touch if you like the dresses to see if they're bring it back. This was the only nice dress I managed to find in the colour I wanted ! It's tricky!

My little flower girls had ivory dresses with a rust ribbon/sash.

TheCunnyFuntIsGettingMarried Thu 03-Apr-14 19:41:15

It doesn't specifically have to be copper. It could be a nice brown, or a burnt orange similar to your link Hummingbird.

TootsBoots Thu 03-Apr-14 19:42:56

Phase Eight have got a really pretty browny dress called Lorenza.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now