Talk

Advanced search

Anthropologie

(5 Posts)
MoreSkyThanWeNeed Mon 31-Mar-14 13:17:20

I have very generously been given £100 of Anthropologie vouchers and am struggling to decide what to buy! Champagne problems, I know!
I usually buy household items from Anthro, but think I would like something to wear this time, so am looking for any recommendations.
Have you bought anything from Anthro you love to wear? I would probably prefer a daytime piece of clothing and I could spend more if it's gorgeous.
Come on stylish and beautiful ones, help me out!

Stokey Mon 31-Mar-14 14:28:02

They have a sale on at the moment MoreSky. Can you get down to a shop?

I tend to find it a bit hit and miss, some lovely things and some a bit too boho for me. So think it really helps if you can try things on. I bought a Phillip Lim skirt in the Xmas sales which I love, massively reduced from £120 to £30, but probably wouldn't have bought it at the original price.

They do premium denim which will cover your price tag but not very exciting. I tried on a nice linen shirt last time I went in, and a few other things in the current sale but nothing I loved. It depends what your style is.

kerstina Mon 31-Mar-14 14:56:55

I love there sweetie vests would love one but a bit pricey for me.

Apatite1 Mon 31-Mar-14 15:07:20

I bought a lovely burgundy leather jacket in the winter sale. Good stuff!

I'd buy a relaxed dress for spring now.

MoreSkyThanWeNeed Mon 31-Mar-14 20:05:23

Thanks for the replies.
I'm looking at either a tunic dress thing or a couple of pullovers right now. But think I'll have to get my arse down there and try stuff on.
I can already see myself spending a huge amount of money and telling DH 'but think of the cash I've saved!'

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now