Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Pressed mineral foundation.

(7 Posts)
itsbetterthanabox Fri 21-Mar-14 09:20:01

I love bare minerals but I waste so much of the loose powder and it's no good in a rush. I've been told the pressed BM is terrible. Does anyone use a a different brand of pressed mineral powder that is good?

shuz Fri 21-Mar-14 10:17:11

Hi there, I have just started using the bare minerals ready foundation and have found it is great, the coverage is good and my skin looks flawless! I have many compliments. I would recommend that you go to a bare minerals counter and try some.

thefarmerhasawife Fri 21-Mar-14 10:22:47

I love the bare minerals ready foundation and never use the loose bm any more. I've read bad and good reviews about it too to be honest so when I first ordered I got it from qvc so that I could return if I didn't like. The shades aren't quite the same though so that can be abit tricky. Over summer I wear medium beige in the loose and shade 250 in the ready and at the moment I'm wearing r230 which would be fair I think in the loose. HTH :-)

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 21-Mar-14 12:20:55

What do you mean you waste it? I just open the lock lid a crack so it doesn't all spill it, takes no longer than anything else tbh.

itsbetterthanabox Fri 21-Mar-14 13:48:29

Oh ok thanks. I'd heard it was terrible but I could test it a counter! I've got oily skin how is it on that?
I have older loose ones which don't have a sifter and I end up doing my makeup in stupid places and super quick and I'm clumsy so loose powder can get everywhere confused

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 21-Mar-14 14:06:46

You need the new sort, super quick and less messygrin

thefarmerhasawife Fri 21-Mar-14 17:35:17

My skins quite oily too and I get on well with it, if I get abit shiny I just dab on abit of mally face defender and it looks great again :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now