Talk

Advanced search

narrow shoulders, big boobs

(9 Posts)
tvstand Tue 11-Mar-14 10:17:57

I need a new bra
I have the above issues, am fed up of constantly slipping straps.
please help

ggirl Tue 11-Mar-14 10:27:52

I have same problem. I wear primadonna bras in deauville style. But to be perfectly honest initially the straps stay put but after a while I have to do the back strap up at the tighter hook to prevent straps falling down.

Are you sure you are wearing the correct band size?

herbaceous Tue 11-Mar-14 10:28:21

I had this issue. Then read one of the bra intervention threads, went down a back size and up a couple of cup sizes and voila - no slipping straps!

Yup slipping is often due to the band being too big

tvstand Wed 12-Mar-14 18:11:33

So it's the back strap? I'm surprised at that, as I'm wearing a 34" and I'm a size 16, I've got one bra in a 32" and it's really uncomfortable

I'll have a look at that style ggirl, thanks

Are there any other brands/styles that are better than others?

I'm a 14ish in a 30 but I'm heading for a 28. perfectly possible.

BaDaBing Wed 12-Mar-14 19:04:56

Im a 10 with narrow shoulders and wear a 30HH - boux avenue measured me and their Chloe style is great.

purplemurple1 Wed 12-Mar-14 19:07:45

I have sloppy narrow shoulders and just have to wear multiway or racer back bras all the time. I wear Panache from fig leaves normally as I'm 32gg which limits my choices.

LoveVintage Wed 12-Mar-14 19:23:30

I also used to have this problem as I am quite petite apart from my bosomage. I am now in a 32H and no more slippage! Give your measurements and let one of the expert ladies size you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now