Talk

Advanced search

Suns out and my toes need some colour....favourite nail polish?

(8 Posts)
Shimmyshimmy Sun 09-Mar-14 10:50:18

I need one that goes on easily and lasts for bloody ages.

Also what colours are you planning to wear this summer?

myalias Sun 09-Mar-14 11:01:18

www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_154917001599_-1

ListenToTheLady Sun 09-Mar-14 12:26:21

last summer I wore a lot of Essie "Too too hot" and "Swept off my feet". Essie are great quality and not horrendously expensive (if not the cheapest).

This year I am into the idea of translucent, but coloured, nail polish and have got some of this. Going to put it on this evening.

Saurus72 Sun 09-Mar-14 12:30:28

I really like bright colours on toenails, and particularly like Korres and Essie. I tend to wear oranges, corals and hot pinks which work well on my pale skin. What I think doesn't work IMHO are natural nudes and beiges, which I think make toes look murky and grubby.

Saurus72 Sun 09-Mar-14 12:35:35

Specific brands/colours:

Essie - Geranium (reddy orange)
Essie - Orange it's obvious (true orange)
Korres - 45 Coral
OPI - Cajun Shrimp
Nails Inc - St James (hot pink)

southeastastra Sun 09-Mar-14 12:35:50

essie lasts about one day on me it's so annoying as i love their shades. i find leighton denny okay but only the sparkly ones (must have differetn formula)! and of course OPI they have a lovely green atm

mrsnec Sun 09-Mar-14 12:47:26

Have every colour under the sun, always end up wearing hot pink or coral but mostly coral like the opi shade in the first link.

Walnut8 Sun 09-Mar-14 12:56:54

Loving Essie cute as a button: good colour swatch here

I usually stick to OPi on toenails as it lasts forever but I put this one on two weeks ago and it's still going strong. Do you wear a topcoat?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now