Talk

Advanced search

Help! Looking for a biker cardigan...

(12 Posts)
Laquila Sun 02-Mar-14 11:44:07

I've got it into my head that I want a lightish grey zipped biker-style collarless cardigan.

I can see exactly what I want in my head, which is probably why I can't find it in the shops.

The closest I've seen is probably this from Jigsaw, but it's too expensive and I'd like it to have no collar.

Marks and Sparks has this cream one, but it's cream.

The White Company has a nice one but it's jersey rather than knitted, and isn't really grey.

Mint Velvet have a gorgeous asymmetric one but it's a bit too fancy - it has broderie sleeves.

Can anyone help?! smile

alwaysneedaholiday Sun 02-Mar-14 11:55:35

In the sale - only a Small left

Will keep looking...

I saw a fantastic one on the White Stuff website, but it's disappeared now sad

southeastastra Sun 02-Mar-14 12:04:38

i have a similar one from esprit, zara also have similar

DaftSkunk Sun 02-Mar-14 12:37:57

Found this?

Twinklestein Sun 02-Mar-14 12:41:40

Poetry have this

Pure Collection and M&S had cashmere ones last season, don't know if they are doing them again for spring.

lurkingaround Sun 02-Mar-14 14:25:06

Gap?

lurkingaround Sun 02-Mar-14 14:26:23

Oh I see you want light grey. The Gap one may be a bit dark?

Laquila Sun 02-Mar-14 16:54:34

Ooh thanks very much everyone - some good research there!

In my mind's eye I can see a light grey marl one in textured wool knit fabric - I'm sure I must have seen it IRL somewhere!

I really like the Gap one actually - I might see when the next code comes through and order one then to try.

The Flannels one is lovely but I'm a 12-14 so think I'd need at least a medium.

The Poetry one's nice but I'm not sure whether I want boucle, and I don't want jersey so the Firetrap one's out - thanks very much for all your suggestions though, keep them coming please!

Jaeme Sun 02-Mar-14 17:05:57

You'd probably need to pay tax on this when it shipped as I don't think they sell clothing in the UK stores but Victoria's Secret has one;

www.victoriassecret.com/clothing/all-sweaters/moto-jacket-a-kiss-of-cashmere?ProductID=127119&CatalogueType=OLS

Laquila Sun 02-Mar-14 19:17:47

Oooh that's lovely Jaeme - and cheap, assuming (optimistically) no customs

Twinklestein Sun 02-Mar-14 21:19:41

You would have to pay customs, and remember it's charged on the full amount including shipping.

working3jobs Sun 02-Mar-14 21:43:02

www.victoriassecret.co.uk/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now